Mesh Laundry Bag - Assorted Colors - 24" x 36"
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 20 and get $1.00 off
- Buy 21 - 100 and get $1.25 off
- Buy 101 - 300 and get $1.50 off
- Buy 301 - 500 and get $1.75 off
- Buy 501 or above and get $2.00 off
If you’re looking for an easy way to sort your dirty laundry; or to transport it to the college dorm washer (or take it home to mom); or you live in an apartment and want to drop your laundry off at the laundromat, you have to get it there without losing anything. That’s why this heavy-duty mesh laundry bag in white will work for you.
It’s made of sturdy TA97 polyester mesh material and designed to hold a week’s worth of soiled laundry. But because of the mesh construction, you don’t have to worry that damp clothes will get moldy or that odor will build up. The design means that plenty of air continues to flow through the bag until you have time to do the washing. The sliding drawstring cord lock closure provides security that items won’t spill out when it comes time to transport them. But these bags are roomy enough to use in a hamper or other sorting method.
The mesh laundry bag is also machine-washable, so you can reuse it over and over again. It’s an ideal bag for dorm and apartment dwellers or anyone who prefers a bag to a laundry basket.
- This heavy-duty nylon mesh laundry bag is designed to hold a week’s worth of laundry.
- Drawstring closure mesh laundry bags provide security that items won’t spill out.
- It’s made of sturdy TA97 polyester mesh material and comes in white.
- The expandable mesh laundry bag measures a jumbo 24 inches by 36 inches.
- Mesh material allows for items to breathe, which keeps dampness and odors away.
Mesh Laundry Bag
Posted by Patti Sacco on
Customers very happy with this product.
Commercial Mesh Laundry Bag
Posted by Unknown on
I bought three bags to use for washing smocks at a hair salon. I would have given them a five star rating if the seams were reinforced. I stitched a bias binding over the seams because I was afraid the serged seams might not hold up to the heavy use of the bags. A good product and I plan on ordering more.
Posted by Unknown on
So far, this heavy duty mesh laundry bag has been able to hold a week's worth of laundry and not fall apart. We are happy with its sturdy construction.