- Storage & Organizers
- Car Seat Protector Kick Mats, 2 PACK - 18" x 24"
Does your little soccer player leave more mud on the back of your car seat than on the field? Does your child’s every opportunity to jump in a puddle end with dirty water dripping down your seatbacks and soaking into the fabric? Does your toddler have a habit of kicking the back of your seat leaving scuff marks?
Kids can’t help it, especially when they have little legs that have nowhere to go but up on the seat. But that means you wind up with stains and marks that damage the overall look of your car and the lifetime of the fabric. Not to mention that the dirt is simply a challenge to remove. But with our Car Seat Protector Kick Mats, which come conveniently two to a pack, you can protect your upholstery from those shoes that inevitably wind up against the back of the driver and passenger seats.
At 18.5 inches by 24 inches, these mats fit over the seats of most cars, trucks, minivans, and SUVs. They’re low maintenance as they easily wipe clean with soap and water, so even stubborn mud is removed. An easy-to-install “Invisible Strap” hooks over the front driver and passenger seats and quickly buckles into place. The Car Seat Protector Kick Mats are made of heavy-duty, waterproof polyester fabric that is so durable, you won’t need to replace them. Better yet, they’re designed to prolong the life of your car seat upholstery.
- Protects car seats from muddy footprints, scuff marks, stains, and other damage from dirty footwear.
- At 18.5 inches by 24 inches, these mats fit over the seats of most cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- They’re low maintenance as they wipe clean with soap and water so even stubborn mud is removed.
- An easy-to-install “Invisible Strap” hooks over the front seats and quickly buckles into place.
- Made of heavy-duty, waterproof polyester fabric to prolong the life of your car seat upholstery.
Posted by Kristina on
Kids' winter boots are no match for my seats with this mats. They go on easily, wipe clean, and are very affordable! I love them.
Posted by Megan Darling on
I wish they were just a bit smaller as they bunch on the backs of my seats but all in all great product
It does the job
Posted by OCMum on
I've gone through so many kick mats perhaps this one will last longer since it's plastic not picrofiver who has tears apart.