- Manufactured with recycled cotton fibers
- 22 inch over-th-shoulder straps
- Double stiched on all seams for durabilty
- Generously sized: 19 (inches) wide x 15.5 high x 7.5 gusset
- Made in India under the Fair Trade Fair Labor Policy
This ECOBags® 10 oz. recycled cotton canvas tote bag is manufactured with recycled cotton fibers. Generously sized; 19 (inches) wide x 15.5 high, with a full 7.5 bottom gusset and over-the-shoulder 22 inch straps for easy carrying. Double stiched on all seams for durability. Made in India under the Fair Trade Fair Labor Policy. The average plastic bag takes 125 years to degrade. There are over 100 billion plastic shopping bags used in the United States each year. Less than 1% are recycled. Why not use a bag that you can use over and over again?