Packing laundry bags is almost like an art form. You want to stuff as much as you can into one bag, while still being able to carry it. But not every laundry bag can handle a massive load, and lugging it where you need it can be difficult. Fortunately, this one can handle up to 40 pounds. That’s made easy with the double shoulder straps so you can carry it like a backpack and distribute the weight evenly.
The sturdy backpack laundry bag is made of tough, yet lightweight 100 percent breathable nylon that was designed to help you carry many massive loads down hallways and upstairs. A locking drawstring closure ensures that items won’t slip out. The machine-washable bag comes in 17 different patterns and colors: black, purple, green, light blue, orange, pink, red, royal blue, white, yellow, burgundy, hunter green, navy blue, camouflage, denim, leopard, and zebra. And like most things that are "made tough," this commercial-grade nylon bag was produced in the USA.
Whether you’re a college student who has to transport your laundry to the dorm washer or take it home to mom; or you live in an apartment and want to drop your laundry off at the laundromat, this heavy duty nylon laundry bag will work for you. It’s an ideal bag for dorm and apartment dwellers, or anyone who prefers laundry bags to a laundry basket.
- The backpack laundry bag measures 22" X 28" and can hold up to 2 loads of laundry, about 40 pounds.
- The laundry bags are made of sturdy breathable 100% nylon material that’s rip and tear resistant.
- It also has two shoulder straps for easy backpack carrying and a locking drawstring closure.
- The laundry bags come in a variety of colors, and is machine-washable for easy reuse.
- Perfect bag for college students living in dorms, apartment dwellers, and sorting laundry at home.
your best laundry basket liner
Posted by tintin, Oakland, CA on
my son has special request. he washes the laundry bag with his clothes every time. this laundry backpack serves the purpose. it holds comfortably one load and he just lifs it up when it is full and conveniently carries all his dirty clothes to laundromat. when finish he lines the basket with this clean backpack again for next time